total fusion wrestling Index du Forum
total fusion wrestling
Le catch pur sous toute ses forme

total fusion wrestling Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Valid Email Address Error ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    total fusion wrestling Index du Forum -> TFW--| Partie plaisir catcheur(se) -> TFW--| Piscine
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
leignic

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Valid Email Address Error Répondre en citant

Facebook Valid Email Address Error
> DOWNLOAD

You're not getting email from FB everytime (depends on user settings) and you need to ask him for email if you need it and response is missing that. This was referenced Sep 23, 2017 Closed Facebook backend not retrieving email python-social-auth/social-core#131 Open email is missing st4lk/django-rest-social-auth#24 Open some email not get the data like id , email ,. ahmedawad250 commented Feb 21, 2017 You should add email to scope or add to facebook api get data api('/me?fields=name,email') 3 5 . I realized that my primary mail account was not set (I thought the unchecked box was because I have only one mail account), so I added and confirmed a secondary mail address. mlaco commented Oct 6, 2014 Does anyone have a way to reproduce this? I wrote code to handle the case of receiving an OAuth response without an email and I would like to test it. Collaborator simi commented Oct 1, 2014 User can deny email scope and continue without errors. shareimprove this answer answered May 21 '14 at 16:28 Igy 41k776109 Source: developers.facebook.com/bugs/298946933534016 –nvioli Jun 23 '14 at 13:19 1 I copied this answer into that bug report Razz –Igy Jun 23 '14 at 22:14 add a comment up vote 8 down vote The mobile signup form at allows you to signup with an email address or phone number. Designed by Elegant Themes Powered by WordPress . Still perplexed by this one. We're not able to reproduce such a costellation, since normally it is not possible not to have a primary e-mail address. phuongnd08 commented Mar 12, 2013 I'm of doubt, but developer in other language (PHP) also encountered this issue so the high possibility is yes. This was referenced Feb 9, 2015 Closed Fallback when Facebook not returns email hwi/HWIOAuthBundle#736 Closed Facebook login without email YodasMyDad/Dialogue#9 . matteomelani commented Mar 27, 2013 +1. A better solution is to just ask the user for an email address when Facebook doesn't supply one. If it's either of those then it prompts the user to supply their email address. do you know where can i found a up to date facebook sdk for php tutorial? I think the problem with most of the people is we're watching/reading old tutor on youtube or any other source so sometime the code is not valid anymore. (I don't know how exactly I got into the github chain.) On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 5:25 PM, Josef imnek notificationsgithub.com wrote: TeamRainless I have no idea what's still discussed here. vaihtovirta commented Aug 8, 2015 3zcurdia Did you try to use version from master branch? . mtarnovan commented Apr 24, 2014 DonDinhIT that doesn't solve the problem. shahidaali commented Aug 28, 2015 Now facebook returns only id and name fields in user info by default, if you need other fields, you have to define these fields in your request. Bundle parameters = new Bundle(); parameters.putString("fields", "id,firstname,email,gender,birthday,name"); parameters.putString("infofields","email,name"); request.setParameters(parameters); You are receiving this because you were mentioned. antoineherzog commented Oct 20, 2013 still have the problem ! . !Facebook needs to approve your request for additional permissions Default data provided by SDK includes: email, public profile, userfriends . I've been using the JS version of the authorization dialog with the standard page/touch version as a fallback if JS isn't available. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub #61 (comment), or mute the thread . Thanks & Regards Jaiswar Vipin Kumar R. Are we certain this is on the facebook side of things? . Collaborator simi commented Nov 7, 2013 This is definitely platform problem as Maxwell2022 mentioned. Yahoo home page.. Merely doing so in the OmniAuth::Builder initializer won't work if you're using the JS SDK. for my client, this means they simply aren't allowed to use the app. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Intermittent missing email address in facebook API Ask Question up vote 20 down vote favorite 5 My application uses the " request with an OAuth token to obtain properties about the user. I don't know 5a02188284
getting likes on facebook business pagefacebook app dating sitecomo mudar o nome do chat no facebookfacebook credits generator 2011 free http free facebook credits download blogspot comfacebook sound notification downloadlatest cheat codes for war commander on facebookdownload good morning wallpaper for facebook720 pixels wide images for facebook coverhow to hack facebook accounts 39; passwords without downloading anything (no software)facebook account hacker blog

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    total fusion wrestling Index du Forum -> TFW--| Partie plaisir catcheur(se) -> TFW--| Piscine Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006